Your opportunity to become skilled in the art and science of peacemaking
Don’t miss a great opportunity to network and associate with dedicated mediation professionals across Montana. Here are a few of the great benefits that come with MtMA membership:
- Relevant CLE and Continuing Education Hours
- Mentoring Programs for new mediators
- Learn and teach principles of constructive conflict management and building effective group processes
- Gateway for training opportunities
- Annual Membership Directory & Internet Mediator Search Directories
- Annual Mediation Conference
- Professional Website with marketing support
- Stay abreast of ever-changing legislative and regulatory issues in Montana and the U.S.
- Network with colleagues including collaborative problem-solving projects across Montana
- Participate in changing adversarial and litigious cultures in Montana and the U.S.
Certified Mediator or Family Certified Mediator
To become a MtMA Certified Mediator, or Family Certified Mediator, an applicant must:
(i) Meet or exceed the Qualifications for Certified Mediator or Family Certified Mediator;
(ii) Ascribe to Montana Mediation Association’s Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice;
(iii) Be interested in furthering the purposes of Montana Mediation Association;
(iv) Complete a membership application, including training and experiential requirements; and
(v) Be current in the payment of annual dues.
To attain an Associate Membership in the Association the applicant must:
(i) Be interested in furthering the purposes of Montana Mediation Association;
(ii) Complete a membership application; and
(iii) Be current in the payment of annual dues.
Click on a link below to apply online for membership in Montana Mediation Association: