25 Mar Family Mediation Class
Family Mediation Class
April 22, 23, 24, 2021 in Bozeman
$650 on or before April 1, 2021 or $725 after April 1
Help parents have a child centered divorce
· Learn child development and parenting time for different ages,
· How to write a parenting plan & calculate child support,
· How to recognize and mediate in cases of domestic violence.
· Mediating high conflict divorce.
In both classes you will take home
· A comprehensive notebook for future reference.
· The first qualifications to becoming certified.
· CLE credits including ethics hours. Continuing ed credits for OPI, Licensed Counselors or Social Workers with prior request.
· The experience of mediating through realistic role-plays.
· Skills to bring even high conflict people to agreement
For more information CenterForCollaborativeSolutions.com,
LindaG@MediationWorks.tv, 406 431-3635.
Linda Gryczan, Carson Taylor, Chris Manos, Julie Benson
Center for Collaborative Solutions