12 Feb Intro to Compassionate Communication Training
Intro to Compassionate Communication Training
- Taught by Patrick Marsolek
- Friday, February 28, 2020 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM MST
- Yellowstone Naturopathic Clinic
- 720 N 30th St, Billings, Montana 59101
- Cost: $20 per person or $35 for two
- Please register in advance as space is limited: 406-259-5096 opt.6
- For more details: www.innerworkingresources.com
- Event listing: https://www.facebook.com/events/2281695828599367/
Learn how to understand and express feelings and needs with clarity and compassion
These practical communication techniques can be taught to anyone seeking more ease, connection, clarity, authenticity, and joy in their relationships. These classes are based on the Nonviolent Communication model developed by Marshall Rosenburg, PhD.
Patrick Marsolek works with businesses, individuals and families on how to communicate effectively and compassionately and how to access untapped resources for growth and effectiveness. He is a Clinical Hypnotherapist and the author of “A Joyful Intuition” and “Transform Yourself: A self-hypnosis manual.” he also has produced a series of self-empowerment audio recordings.