12 Feb Using Communication Skills in Real Life Situations Training
Using Communication Skills in Real Life Situations Training
- With Patrick Marsolek
- Saturday, February 29, 2020 at 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM MST
- Yellowstone Naturopathic Clinic
- 720 N 30th St, Billings, Montana 59101
- Cost: $35 per person, $60 for two
- Please register early as seats are limited: 406-259-5096 – opt.6
- *Prior experience with Nonviolent Communication (NVC) Model necessary – Patrick’s Fri., Feb. 28th NVC class qualifies.
- For more details: www.innerworkingresources.com
- Event listing: https://www.facebook.com/events/531346344127583/
Practicing NVC by responding to stimulating statements, making specific requests, and role playing, with a focus on practicing with real-life situations.
We can improve our ability to respond to challenging and stimulating events, difficult feelings and challenging statements from the people in our lives. With practice, we can bring more respect and consideration for each other, while taking care of our needs. You will get hands-on practice expressing your feelings and needs in challenging situations with openness and honesty.
Patrick Marsolek works with businesses, individuals and families on how to communicate effectively and compassionately and how to access untapped resources for growth and effectiveness. He is a Clinical Hypnotherapist and the author of “A Joyful Intuition” and “Transform Yourself: A self-hypnosis manual.” He also has produced a series of self-empowerment audio recordings.